1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Microphone and Speaker problems

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jshbergling, Jul 23, 2010.

1. jshbergling

jshbergling New Member

Howdy,
    I have had the droid X for about a week now and I have experienced several crashes during this time. In addition to the X frequently crashing my phone only works when it is on speaker phone. I cannot hear or be heard by the party on the receiving end of the phone call unless the X is on speaker phone. Verizon is sending me a new X; however, it is on back order. You really screwed the pooch on this one Verizon!!!
  2. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

verizon did nothing wrong, as with any electronic device, it can be defective, a brand new tv could stop working the second day you buy it, unfortunately you were one of the bad cases and few i might add
  3. jshbergling

jshbergling New Member

That's true. I didn't have any problems until verizon came out with the update for the x.
Search tags for this page
android mic only works when speaker is off
atrix mic speakerphone
atrix only works on speakerphone
droid 4 only works on speaker
droid dna mic and speakers problems
galaxy s4 mic and speaker problem
motorola atrix 2 microphone not working
motorola atrix 2 speaker mic
motorola atrix microphone not working when on speaker

motorola atrix only works on speaker

motorola atrix only works speakerphone