Micro or Mini USB for Incredible?

Riddlin

Reaction score
The thread below doesnt have any answers. Anyway I am getting my incredible tomorrow, will I be able to use my micro usb adapters or not? The charging port looks to big for a micro in pictures, but anyone that has one already that could tell me would be great.

Thanks.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dont have one but looks like mini to me

Enter your location

Edit: thats just a link to vzw's site where you can see the 360 view of the phone

CatsTide

Reaction score
it definitely is funky looking but it has been reported that it is a funky looking micro port....someone who has it chime in...

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Micro is the new standard for all phones Droid and otherwize

QuePaso

Reaction score
Used the same car charger from my old Moto Droid with my Incredible, works fine.

Orange14

Reaction score
Anyone know of a 3rd party vendor for the 12 pin micro USB cable. i would like to have a second to connect to my work computer and can't seem to find one online. The ones I find are 5 pin models which are not compatible with the HTC proprietary cable.

OP
R

Riddlin

Reaction score
12pin isnt even available yet, I dont think.

Last edited:

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Will any microusb charger work on this device because I want to buy a cheap car charger and not spend 20+ dollars with verizon

ScuzMeIdroided

Reaction score
monoprice USB cord for cheap - works great!

I bought three of these (car, home, work) and they are working great - and for $1.63 - you can have one everywhere. Just get a DC powered USB port for the car and you are set.

ico_circle_black.gif

USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated) - 6ft

They are out of the 6ft, but have the 10ft at the link below

For only $1.34 each when QTY 50+ purchased - USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated) - 10ft | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type