Mic doesn't work sometimes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cchhiipp, Jan 6, 2010.

1. callverizon

callverizon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Call verizon to report mic / earphone problems

Hi,

I just bought a Droid 2. I listen to music A LOT, but of course this is a phone so I started research looking for a set that could give me good playback with music but also function well for the phone. After reading the posts on this forum and others and contacting some earphone manufacturers, it appears that the buttons on most (maybe all) earphones do not work well with the Droids.

I contacted the Technical department of Verizon today (the 14th of September) and they DO NOT have this noted as an issue.

I recommend that folks that have (or had) issues with the mic or music playback on their headsets should call Verizon so that the issue gets noted for fixing. From what I understand, once the issue is recognized by them and fixed, the Droid software on our phones will be automatically updated.

Thanks.

2. schwoates

schwoates New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    "Maybe? Who knows, I'm going to find out though. I'm going to factory reset, then install one app at a time until I find the one that causes the problem. The biggest challenge in all of this? The microphone issue is not reproducible 100% of the time consistently. It just happens on the important calls, LOL! Murphy's Law might need to be changed to Motorola's Curse."

Did you ever do this and did this end up working?

Search tags for this page
android unmute microphone
droid razr microphone doesn't work
how come my phone microphone dosent work when im in a call
how to unmute microphone android
mic wont work on my android
micrphone on my razor m dosent work
phone mic dont work
phone microphone wont work

urbeats mic not working

why wont my mic work on my phone