Metro and LGB 1.42

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by The Raven, Apr 2, 2011.

1. The Raven

The Raven New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So i have LGB on my droid. went to get it flashed for Metro pcs, and turns out because Im Running this ROM he could not do it. so he gave me a simple flash (talk and text). I really love this ROM and has worked flawlessy so far.

I did some calling around to various places that do rooting and flashing etc. and some told me it couldnt be done on gingerbread, others said yes it could be done, they would have to put me back on FROYO to get a FULL flash web, mms etc. THEN i can turn around and install the ROM on there after wards. Im still hesitant to do this.. After much searching, I came up empty handed. So Im asking for your help here guys.

Can it be done? A full flash to metro while keeping LGB? and if so are the steps the same as in FROYO? I rooted the phone myself, and DL. rsd, all the drivers and CDMA WS and just about everything needed and feel really confident about taking this venture on my own. I did learn ALOT about phones while researching how to root them too..so Im pretty happy about that.

So guys once again..can it be done?...

ps, sorry for no introduction but as I stated I searched in various sites and nothing and im getting desperate...lol...thanks guys!!

2. The Raven

The Raven New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So no one can help or has any idea?

3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +23
    Welcome and I know a similar question was asked and at this point, I think they're still trying to figure it out. Gonna keep checking with the rescue squad to see what comes about

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA