1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Metamorph

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Dolfns99, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Dolfns99

Dolfns99 New Member

I have a silly question. I have metamorph on my D2G and have used it before. The problem I am running into is I am a noob, and when I open it, it says not enough system space and closes. I have moved apps to sd card and wipe cache. Still same problem. Any ideas what I should do? And thank you in advance for your help.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Used to always get that message while using metamorph. I recommend checking out an app called zipthemer (free from market). It takes a metamorph and builds a flashable zip out of it and I believe you could do multiple metamorphs at one time. Best part is it builds an undo file incase you want to revert back.