1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Metamorph wont let me change themes?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MotoDroid82, Mar 27, 2010.

1. MotoDroid82

MotoDroid82 New Member

:reddroid:Rooted Moto Droid, I have metamorph but everytime i try to pick a theme it extracts but at end of extraction i get a msg that says something about the theme control being missing or not being read?? Does any one have any suggestions? I really wanna change my theme?
  2. nfcrockett

nfcrockett New Member

Usually when I get that message, I've downloaded the mm theme from my droid. If I download the mm file from my pc and transfer it to my sd card it works.
  3. MotoDroid82

MotoDroid82 New Member

I did download the mm themes from my pc and moved it to my sd card on my phone and it still didnt work... any other suggestions? I am looking for the droidenator theme if anyone knows the link for it.
  4. blnko6

blnko6 New Member

motodroid have u been able to get it working. I'm getting the same message on MM and I already ask the same question but no answer yet. ! so I u got it to work can u tell me what u did.
    thanks man.
  5. blnko6

blnko6 New Member

motodroid have u been able to get it working. I'm getting the same message on MM and I already ask the same question but no answer yet. ! so I u got it to work can u tell me what u did.
    thanks man.
  6. stratt

stratt New Member

if you are running 2.1.... do this......

adb shell
    su
    mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
    busybox cp /system/framework/framework-res.apk /sdcard/

*******on phone apply metamorph theme. Metamorph path needs to be /sdcard/******* after metamorph finishes type this....

busybox cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework/
    mount -o remount,ro -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
    sync
    reboot
  7. MotoDroid82

MotoDroid82 New Member

"motodroid have u been able to get it working. I'm getting the same message on MM and I already ask the same question but no answer yet. ! so I u got it to work can u tell me what u did.
    thanks man. "

As for your question blnko6, I did get the Droidenator theme to work with mm the only thing is you have to have the zip file with the theme control in it. I searched and searched for the file and I finally found it. Alot of the zip files were like 3500 kb, but you wanna google search from pc Droidonator.zip and you will find it, the file is like 14500 kb. Download that file to your pc, and then extract all from your pc, then mount up your phone and put the extracted folder in your android themes folder and then start mm, and select existing themes. If you want the whole theme then touch the icon with the green M and select apply all. Dont forget to back up your phone before you change the theme just in case you wanna change it back or if you have a problem with the theme. :reddroid:
  8. blnko6

blnko6 New Member

Ok so, I'm no trying to do a theme right now,I'm trying to do the "no clock" .zip file. So if I already down loaded the .zip file I needed ,where do I found the theme control for that !
    Thanks for the repont man, I hope u know what I'm trying to say.
    Ps. I also tried the clear setcpu widget .zip file and it does the same thing it kicks me out before the file downloads. Gosh !
Search tags for this page

metamorph zip was not found on your phone