MetaMorph themes for swype

Droidee

Reaction score
I didn't read the entire post but you might want to make sure when renaming swype, out should be entered in all lowercase or metamorph will not find your apk.

s22lane

Reaction score
I am new to droid...about a month, and just rooted last night, so please be patient with me. I did everything you said in post one to the letter....when i rebooted, there was no swype anymore. I went back to the file and reinstalled it, went to mm and applied theme. When i apply it, it says it is appling, but never says "theme applied". Long story short....i cant get them to apply. I have read that you have said to others uninstall swype, then reinstall. but if i do that, where do i get the reinstall link from?

s22lane

Reaction score
I didn't read the entire post but you might want to make sure when renaming swype, out should be entered in all lowercase or metamorph will not find your apk.

it does say that somewhere in this million page thread....i cant get mine to work:angry: so i read most of it....

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

it does say that somewhere in this million page thread....i cant get mine to work:angry: so i read most of it....
actually it says it in the OP, if the people having troubles, could you type out everything step your doing,its hard for me to trouble shot it without all the info.

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
i added a swype MM theme in the OP for the harmony theme, everyone will noticed that the attachments will be gone soon and will be in the OP, now that im on "Team Fussion" i have a place to host my files

s22lane

Reaction score
I followed ur directions exactly. Do u know where I can get a link for swype if I uninstall and start from scratch? I have titanium back up....can I just restore with that?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
The stock theme you posted is that the exact same one as the regular stock swype?

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
Nevermind its not :icon_evil:. Guess all have to completely reset my phone..fml..fml...fml

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Nevermind its not :icon_evil:. Guess all have to completely reset my phone..fml..fml...fml

Yeah the stock I posted is the exact images of stock swype. Atleast for the Droid 1. What phone do you have.
Edit it says you have the x. Did not know the images where different. Ill find a x system dump and rip the apk images for you.
edit 2: i compared a few images of the swype from the droid x system dump to the stock MM i posted and they look identical.

Last edited:
OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
I followed ur directions exactly. Do u know where I can get a link for swype if I uninstall and start from scratch? I have titanium back up....can I just restore with that?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

There is a Droid 2 system dump. You can grab the apk from it.

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
So I have a dx and when I appply the stock theme there is a voice button (the microphone) and its not even on a button. just chilling inbetween the enter and period buttons. The enter button should be smaller and there should be a seperate button for the voice search

Edit. Heres a link to a pic of the way it should be http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...egU_Us&t=1&usg=__X181Wz60y0ux4nHW4ZBFFw8dbZA=

odd, i dont see the mic in either apks, stock droid one or stock swype apk from the dx, must be coded in the xmls. either way here is the images pulled out of the swype.apk of the droid x system dump.

jerroedr

Reaction score
any idea of who i can ask about getting the mic on the d1? sorry to ask. zeek you already had said that you cant get that to work... but it would sure be handy

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Well I would think that if it was possible it would have been done by now. Hit the guys up on xda. They seem to always be looking for something to code

using DroidForums App