[metamorph theme] SuaveDroid by BDube

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by bdube, Aug 9, 2010.

1. bdube

bdube New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    [metamorph theme] SuaveDroid by BDube (WIP)

[​IMG]

This is my first attempt to get into the theme game so it is pretty basic right now, however that is what this theme is really about. It only theme's your icons right now with icons made by myself as well as pat974 from MacThemes.net. The icons are based off the Suave style by Thyraz also a member from MacThemes and is built to resemble the iPhone icons however I feel they appeal to more than just iPhone users so I have brought my spin to the Droid world. The main points this theme has to offer include a clean, simple and uniform take on the stock icons. they are a tad smaller which might shy some away however I encourage all to try this out so I am offering it out for all HDPI devices via Metamorph. I run this on Sapphire 1.0 and it works perfectly. So give it a try and let me know what you think, I will constantly be trying to improve upon this and welcome all your suggestions and comments.

I also plan to offer up a compilation of non-stock icons, as well as take requests for some, to help supplement this theme. I personally use an application called Folder Organizer to theme my third party icons on my homescreen to keep everything uniform and the supplemental icons look great with Launcher Pro so stay tuned for more!

2. crackedvenom

crackedvenom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you take requests, the RoughDraft theme really needs skinned. its over on that forum too, and the icons are really nice looking. i might give this theme a whirl

3. Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What roms does this work on?
    Edit nvm but ill try it on chevys 4.6

4. dipsetdiplomat

Ratings:
    +0
    i can not get this to work on sapphire it says that its missing the theme control file missing

Search tags for this page

iphone metamorph theme