1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Metamorph help?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by cfoley23, Sep 14, 2010.

1. cfoley23

cfoley23 New Member

hello everyone. every time i try to flash something via metamorph i keep getting this error popping up...
    [​IMG]

now i have busybox installed and i am running CM6. any ideas on how to fix it? thanks!
  2. sneaky_zekey

sneaky_zekey New Member

theres a lot that could be wrong, are you using the most updated metamorph from the market and does the MM file have the right theme control file. needs to be .xml
  3. cfoley23

cfoley23 New Member

yes and yes. would it work if i put the unzipped folder into the android themes folder on the sd and go from there?
  4. sneaky_zekey

sneaky_zekey New Member

you can try, you can post the file and ill take a look at it for you.
  5. Beatsxcollide

Beatsxcollide New Member

I have one thats doing the same thing, well several actually but here it is.
  6. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Somebody P.M.'D me about a MM I made with the same issue, I tried the MM and it worked fine for me, I wonder if it is a file or system error
  7. sneaky_zekey

sneaky_zekey New Member

usually the work around is to extract the zip before placeing it on sdcard,it might be the MM isnt extracting it right or the zip is compressed wronge. i have a few of my swype MM that has this issue.
  8. cfoley23

cfoley23 New Member

exactly what i did. the problem was arising when i was extracting it on MM. i did it on the computer and got it to work fine.