1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

metamorph help

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by CatsTide, Mar 28, 2010.

1. CatsTide

CatsTide New Member

i can't get my MM to work. it has worked in the past but i haven't used it in a long time. when i try to launch it,i run the checks and get the message,"some files could not be extracted and set up.make sure you have enough free space in system/apps and that busybox is installed". i have plenty of room and busybox is installed. anyone have any ideas?
  2. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

I kept getting that message when I first installed it awhile back. I am pretty sure you did this though; have a theme installed on your sdcard. One of the themes that was giving me problems was the high res blue. The smoked glass worked fine. Are you running a 2.1 rom, since installing cyanogenmod I have been having probs with MM but it could be my device.
  3. CatsTide

CatsTide New Member

the only theme i have loaded is the transparent one. i'm running the lastet UD.
  4. CatsTide

CatsTide New Member

hmm...didn't realize there was a new UD released last night. i read this in the notes
    "Added & Included:
    -Themable Framework (Can Now Use MetaMorph To Easily Install Full Themes)"
    i'm gonna install it and then see what happens
  5. CatsTide

CatsTide New Member

it works now. it was a problem with UD 8.1.1
Search tags for this page

metamorph can't extract framework