Metamorph Force close

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by sxlxaxvxexn, Apr 7, 2010.

1. sxlxaxvxexn

sxlxaxvxexn New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am new to this forum and this would be my first post.. anyways I am rooted: Droidmod 1.0 but system says I am still on 2.0.1.
    problem: Downloaded Metamorph and when I hit the "check system" at startup it freezez and i have to force close it.
    Can anyone help a noob? Thanks guys:)

2. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Yes, the DM 1.0 is your ROM version but the phone is still running on the 2.0.1 platform. This won't change until you install a 2.1 based ROM and wipe your data clean with a fresh install.

As for the MM issue, I also had that issue and I can't remember exactly what it was. Uninstall it and reinstall it and see if that helps. Also, if you get an error about not enough space or busybox is not installed, you may need to copy your busybox file from /system/xbin folder to /system/bin folder. Then it will work.

3. CoyG

CoyG Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its supposed too force close. Just open it up again and make sure you check the "always remember" box.

4. sxlxaxvxexn

sxlxaxvxexn New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh sweet now it works all of a sudden.. I tried it 100 times the past few days and it wouldn't work.... Let the fun begin :icon_ banana:

Search tags for this page

metamorph keeps force close