[Metamorph] Droid X theme for 2.1

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by 92SHO16, Jun 28, 2010.

1. 92SHO16

92SHO16 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so this is my first time posting up a theme and should'nt take much of any credit for it but here is a Droid X theme for 2.1. Not sure if it works fully but its just the framework and app icons. Also not sure if this has been done, if repost o well.

As far as the framework goes, i had trouble getting metamorph to copy the files correctly so this may have to be manually done. And standard framework-res.apk rules apply as far as copying it, the xml is setup to apply it on the sdcard so make sure to copy the framework-res.apk to the sdcard. After MM works on the framework copying it back over. There are a couple of ways of doing this...........

-Terminal Way while in OS
    su
    busybox cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework/

-Nandroid Way
    Boot into nandroid
    Mount Options , mount system and sdcard
    adb shell
    busybox cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework/

Terminal Way could be done using an emulator or adb but nandroid way will require adb. I have also had luck using DroidExplorer.

As always DO A BACKUP first whether it be a nandroid or clockwork. Iam not responsible for you messing up your phone.

Droid X theme

To round out the theme get the Droid X wallpapers as well.[Linked from Droid-Life so credit goes there]

Droid X Wall

#1 92SHO16, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010