[MetaMorph] Custom Transparent Pulldown Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Mbk, Oct 16, 2010.

1. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea, if I could get the lock screen and the pulldown, that would be great! Thanks again!

2. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Alrighty...:)

3. 04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey MBK, I want one of my Baby (my Car) and a Celtics one. I am attaching my car photo but Don't have a Celtics one (Assuming you have one) Donation coming soon:) btw, do these work on "ANY" rom??

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  4. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  5. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    So that Honda logo is all you wanted, no reference to Honda with the wing?... what is this Cycles name?

These whould work on any ROM, but there are a couple themes that doesn't play nice with Metamorph... my suggestion if to make a Nandroid backup and then test out one of the other MMs I've posted to make sure it applys right...

6. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    Hmmmm. I think I need to redo the ND pattern unlock image, I didn't notice the white haze around that image... it's harder to tell on the Droid screen but you definitely can see it on the PC...lol

EDIT: ..redone, looks cleaner now...;)

7. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    OK... this was the best I could do with your Pics... without losing quality by trying to make them transparent...

I'll get to you guys other ones tomorrow, still want to do one or two of the initial list for those that's been waiting..... appreciate your support, if you like it, donate what you want or can, I truly appreciate all support for my work... and if you don't like it [​IMG] and don't want to donate anything, that's OK too, I'll try to fix it to the way you want or you can just say no need...:)
    Anyways, here it is...
    My_Baby_Pulldown_MM.zip

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What do you mean "Honda with the wing?" As far as a name, it's just a Honda VTX 1300.

I saw you commented on my other post about metamorph not working well with my phone. Will the files you made here work if I flash through recovery? Or how should I go about installing them? Or making them into an update.zip?

9. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    I was referring to this Honda wing logo...
    [​IMG]

As for the SmokedX theme for UD, it would have to be in an update.zip, and installed via ClockWorkMod or SPRecovery... I'll post it since I have the Sioux images done already...

10. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea, perferribly no Honda WING, just the logo with the V-Twin on it as posted earlier.

How is the update.zip file different from the metamorph one? This morning I tried flashing the Sioux one through recovery and it didn't take so something must be different?

11. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    On the sioux one, did you just have your background as the sioux head with the basketball, soccer ball, etc.?

12. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    An update.zip for the framework-res.apk needs to have the entire framework-res repackaged with the pulldown mods in it, then applied thru recovery... with Metamorph, you can just write an XML to specify that you need to insert the mods into the framework-res.apk, and MM will unpack the apk, insert the newly modded images or files, and repack the framework-res.apk, and reboot... the problem with this and several other themes is that they add the -v4 to their drawable folders, which these images are in (drawable-hdpi ... and theirs is drawable-hdpi-v4), and when MM repacks the framework-res it doesn't add the -v4 which causes issues with some of the XMLs created by them using APKManager, and these XMLs are looking for the path system/framework/framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi-v4.

Anyways, here's the update.zip.... if using ClockWorkMod or ROMManager you can install it from your SDCard as is... if using SPRecovery you need to rename this to update.zip and install as update..
    I'm sure this will work, but make sure you have a nandroid since I didn't get a chance to test run the update.zip...but I'm confident it's correct.

NDSiouxPulldown_SmokedX.zip

BTW, I'll work on the Hoinda one as an update.zip for the SmokedX theme...;)

13. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    That was this wallpaper, it was the only wallpaper I could find on them... but you can easily swap out that wallpaper if the update.zip applies it over your current wallpaper, usually your current wallpaper is kept in place by the system.
    [​IMG]

14. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great explanation, thanks for the update.zip. I'll try it out in a little bit! Thanks again!

15. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    Let me know... I'm pretty positive it'll install just fine...;)

Search tags for this page
claws wallpaper
custom pulldown background

metallica logo

metallica logo wallpaper
metamorph transparent pulldown
metamorph transparent theme
wolverine claws
wolverine claws wallpaper
wolverine wallpaper galaxy s3
wolverines claws wallpaper