1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Metal skin?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by templetonryecy, May 1, 2011.

1. templetonryecy

templetonryecy New Member

Anyone know why there's no 'metal' skin for the Inc 2? I see it's on the Incredible S...seems like an odd omission. I had the Bolt for a week and that was my favorite skin...

I know you can load skins onto the Bolt without root...anyone know if you can do that with the Inc 2?

TIA!
  2. meltdown

meltdown New Member

Try these from : [SKIN][Tutorial][08.03.2011] Skins for HTC Sense 2.0 roms & Framework mods. - xda-developers
    They worked no problem for me... There is a link for Sense 2.1 skins but they only work if you have Gingerbread (Android 2.3)... Too bad.
  3. templetonryecy

templetonryecy New Member

Thanks for the reply. I have been to that page in the past but I don't see anywhere to get the default metal skin. That's the one I want. IMO, the custom ones don't look all that great. Would you happen to know where I could get the default metal.apk?

THANKS!