Metal skin?

Reaction score
Anyone know why there's no 'metal' skin for the Inc 2? I see it's on the Incredible S...seems like an odd omission. I had the Bolt for a week and that was my favorite skin...

I know you can load skins onto the Bolt without root...anyone know if you can do that with the Inc 2?

TIA!

meltdown

Reaction score
Anyone know why there's no 'metal' skin for the Inc 2? I see it's on the Incredible S...seems like an odd omission. I had the Bolt for a week and that was my favorite skin...

I know you can load skins onto the Bolt without root...anyone know if you can do that with the Inc 2?

TIA!

Try these from : [SKIN][Tutorial][08.03.2011] Skins for HTC Sense 2.0 roms & Framework mods. - xda-developers
They worked no problem for me... There is a link for Sense 2.1 skins but they only work if you have Gingerbread (Android 2.3)... Too bad.

OP
templetonryecy
Reaction score

TIA!

Try these from : [SKIN][Tutorial][08.03.2011] Skins for HTC Sense 2.0 roms & Framework mods. - xda-developers
They worked no problem for me... There is a link for Sense 2.1 skins but they only work if you have Gingerbread (Android 2.3)... Too bad.

Thanks for the reply. I have been to that page in the past but I don't see anywhere to get the default metal skin. That's the one I want. IMO, the custom ones don't look all that great. Would you happen to know where I could get the default metal.apk?

THANKS!