Messed a the system files trying to restore a couple bloatware apps. and got bootlooped. so I figure a good ole battery pull would do it. so I pull the sticker off the back. unscrewed the connector circuit for the battery. and then the phone wouldn't power on. So I figure no biggie. It was at 90% before I started probably just a hiccup somewhere. so I plug into my wall charger and it reports 5% then it goes to 100% after about 5 sec. so I pull out the charger and instantly my phone turns off again. SO I try to connect it to my computer. it gives me a green light telling me it's connected but does not power on. So I suggest you don't mess with the battery. My phone is headed back to verizon now.