1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Messed up screen

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by cjcooper32, Oct 31, 2011.

1. cjcooper32

cjcooper32 New Member

The other day my Droid started acting crazy. I had an issue with the last update released for the phone (with text messaging and using the screen keyboard to type), but that was fixed. About a week or two later, the bottom left part of the screen seemed to stop working with touch. Now, the phone thinks that I am touching it everywhere and the screen will randomly scroll back and forth or apps will randomly be opened. In general, the screen is not responding most of the time when I try to use it. Even using the Qwerty board doesnt let me avoid the screen messing around. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Search tags for this page
android home screen messed up
android phone screen messed up in pocket
droid bionic display messed up
droid bionic screen messed up

droid bionic screen messing up

droid screen messed up

how to fix a messed up android screen

messed up my droid x screen
screen messed up on android 2 how to fix it
screen messed up on droid x
screen messed up on phone