Messed up on SBFing I would love some help

YouthQuake

Reaction score
I was sbfing to 2.3.2 to flash cm7 but rsdlite said manually power up phone. I was coming from ZombieStomped and the zombiestomped bootlogo was on the phone when it said that. I couldnt power up the phone so I did it a battery pull and tried to start it again but now it wont pass the bootlogo. Do I have any options? What can I do?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Boot into stock recovery by holding power and x until you see the triangle and! From here, hit the magnifying glass on the hard keyboard. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset and wipe. Then reboot. That should take care of the bootloop

CM74D2

OP
Y

YouthQuake

Reaction score
It's not working. It just stays on the zombiestomped logo. Thank you but do I have any other options?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whats not working? Can you access stock recovery? You may have to sbf if you can't.

CM74D2

D

dankarlinski

Wipe the cache... this should get rid of the ZS logo, and allow you to boot... if not, you'll need to re sbf. If you still have issues, post back

Sent from my Liberated Droid2 (2.0.1)

OP
Y

YouthQuake

Reaction score
I was able to access stock recovery, wipe data and cache, and reboot but I just stayed on the ZS logo again. I booted into the bootloader and sbfed again but I just got the "Please manually boot this device" and I dont know what to do.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I always get that, so that's not a big deal I don't think.

CM74DX

OP
Y

YouthQuake

Reaction score
Should I wait and will it go away? If I unplug the phone it just stays on the ZS logo and the powerbutton doesnt do anything. I tried unplugging and pulling the battery but when I reboot it just shows the logo. I'm lost.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me too. It should auto reboot to the sign in screen. If it's at 100% and and says to manually power on the phone, hold down power and boot it up.

CM74D2

OP
Y

YouthQuake

Reaction score
The only problem is that the phone is already on. Im holding down the power button and it does nothing, its just the ZS logo chilling.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unplug it and power on. If it bootloops (hangs on the boot animation, not the logo), then go into stock recovery and wipe data

CM74D2

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should use the full SBF.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Y

YouthQuake

Reaction score
Okay thank you, sorry it was something so stupid. It worked and now im up and running.