Messed up my X bad... I may have bricked?

OP
W

Whirlwind3

Reaction score
yeah i did really like Liberty, but it wouldn't upload my contacts from facebook for some reason and that irked me because without that syncing i only have like 5 actual contacts on my phone :( haha

andylulzyou

Reaction score
yeah i did really like Liberty, but it wouldn't upload my contacts from facebook for some reason and that irked me because without that syncing i only have like 5 actual contacts on my phone :( haha

Same here! Easily fixed by downloading the Facebook for Android application from the market and upon your first login it will give you 3 options for sync. Choose Sync All! It's best to do it on a Wi-Fi connection because it has to create thumbnails for all of the pictures and etc..

It's actually better than the Blur sync though because it actually updates your contacts photos

OP
W

Whirlwind3

Reaction score
so just to make clear, when i eventually get to reinstalling liberty and i want all my contacts, if i do that facebook thing that you said... will it give me all of their numbers back that it currently does when im stock?

MrKleen

Reaction score
When you got the bootloop after using the Maderstcok zip all you had to do was do a factory recovery data wipe (hold power button and home key down), then you're good.

There is always a simple way to achieve what you are trying to do... you just have to slow down and do a little reading. I hope you also did a backup of your Liberty rom. And of course you will make a stock backup this time...

But regardless of whatever problems come up it should take no longer than 20 minutes to fully resolve.