1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Messaging

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by xxtwentytwo, Oct 24, 2011.

1. xxtwentytwo

xxtwentytwo New Member

It's me again. And I'm still on the topic of sms apps. I tried Google voice. But Its just not for me. It's weird and slow. Handcent looks to cheap. Chomp seems too small. And go sms is just weird. XD I can't find any app that fits me. And no matter how much customization I do to these apps its just not appealing. And the stock messaging is just plain ugly. I actually liked Google voice except for the slowness of it :/ any suggestions? Of good messengers? Thanks

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

you pretty much tried all the top recommended ones.

Guess you're gonna have to go into the market and look at the lesser-known ones.
  3. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

Went searching for you. Give Pansi SMS a try. Its similar to go SMS but its something new you can take for a spin.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk
  4. davidwilp

davidwilp Member

As far as being ugly, I never really cared what an app or icon looks like as long as it is good. That being said, try FlexT9. I love it !!!