Messaging

chuckoneil

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know where Drafts go for this matter? I haven't been able to figure it out on either Handcent or the default sms messenger.

Also - should i worry about it if when i push down on the screen the top part of the phone hits the keyboard making a little tap noise? just wondering haha my 30 days are almost up.

xjman349

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know where Drafts go for this matter? I haven't been able to figure it out on either Handcent or the default sms messenger.

Also - should i worry about it if when i push down on the screen the top part of the phone hits the keyboard making a little tap noise? just wondering haha my 30 days are almost up.

If its a draft it will stay in the input box until you open that conversation again.

OP
C

chuckoneil

Reaction score
It doesn't though....like on the people i text it says Draft in red at the top of there name and then after like 10-20 seconds it goes away and whenever i click on the text nothing is in the box to type or thats been typed..

hipkik

Reaction score
The phone only shows Draft before the text is sent, if the message fails for any reason you will see a red triangle and you could then open the thread, press the triangle and you can re-try sending the text..