1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

messaging problems

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by jerpatti, Jun 7, 2010.

1. jerpatti

jerpatti New Member

I have motorola droid with 2.1 update,
    When sending a text message i get a force close error ,so when i close it or report it ,i lose all of my messages from everybody! any help would be appericated
  2. AlDoes

AlDoes New Member

My fiance' and I have had the same problem although it hasn't happened lately but now that I mentioned it, it will I'm sure I was reading last week on this topic and I dont believe that there is a fix for this problem. If there is I would like to know it
  3. woot505

woot505 New Member

I'm having picture messaging problems, can send text messages but NO picture messages??? I have posted in several threads, no one seems to have an answer or a fix. I can't hardly get any feedback either, just more people with the same problem.
  4. AlDoes

AlDoes New Member

I'm having picture messaging problems, can send text messages but NO picture messages??? I have posted in several threads, no one seems to have an answer or a fix. I can't hardly get any feedback either, just more people with the same problem.

I did too at first but I have no problem now I just didnt know to use the pic messaging. Are you having problem sending problems sending pics from your gallery? Sharing them?