1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Messaging not working

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by arogers91, Dec 2, 2009.

1. arogers91

arogers91 New Member

Hi.

Anyone else experienced the messaging app timing out and then having to force quit?
  2. CDB

CDB New Member

Can't say I've come across that issue on the stock SMS app or even Handcent. I generally type short messages and never come close to the 160 character 'limit'. Are you noticing this happens when you type long messages? Or it happens even after typing a single word?

Or are you talking about after hitting the Send button, it times out? Can't say that's happened either though.
  3. ripstar

ripstar New Member

My roomate has been having problems with his stock SMS. It deleted all his threads yesterday. I have had a few that I have not recieved also. Not sure what the problem is.
Search tags for this page

message app on android is not working

messaging not workin