1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Messaging forceclose

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by madspeed, Oct 8, 2010.

1. madspeed

madspeed New Member

Ok, not sure which version of the stock messaging app I have, but when I send a text, it goes through, but I get the following: SORRY! The application Messaging (process com.android.mms) has stopped working unexpectedly. Please try again........

So, does anyone have a version of the mms.apk that works with Bugless Beast v.5 that does allow you to change the colors of the LED?
  2. madspeed

madspeed New Member

3. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

I _think_ I see the problem. The app you linked (and post) was dated 04/15/2010 and therefore for 2.1. We are now on 2.2. I've been using handsent (avaiable in the market) for quite a while now and it does all those cool things and more.

good luck
  4. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

^^^what he said
Search tags for this page

messaging has stopped on galaxy s3

sorry the messaging application has stopped working