Messaging (enhancement)

drew

Reaction score
Posted this in another thread, but it will probably get lost in the crossfire.

When I type a text message, I'm in "landscape orientation" and using the virtual keyboard. I type my message. The button on the keyboard says "SEND". I hit "SEND". It takes me back to the conversation threads and I have to hit SEND again.

I guess I'm used to handcent with the "quick reply". It would be nice if it would actually send the message from the keyboard rather than the messaging app. I don't want to go back to handcent b/c I think that's what slowed me down in the first place.

I hope this makes sense....

publicanimal

Reaction score
Posted this in another thread, but it will probably get lost in the crossfire.

When I type a text message, I'm in "landscape orientation" and using the virtual keyboard. I type my message. The button on the keyboard says "SEND". I hit "SEND". It takes me back to the conversation threads and I have to hit SEND again.

I guess I'm used to handcent with the "quick reply". It would be nice if it would actually send the message from the keyboard rather than the messaging app. I don't want to go back to handcent b/c I think that's what slowed me down in the first place.

I hope this makes sense....

This was pointed out a few builds ago... I'm not sure there's anything our Droid devs can do about it.

OP
drew

drew

Reaction score
Thanks - I might reinstall handcent. I think that will work with the ROM.