Messaging app

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Tried a search on my x but came up with nothing. I am looking for a multiple messaging app for yahoo, google talk, and any others I would add. Any input on trillion or a recommendation of another app to use?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jbhuskers

Reaction score
Tried a search on my x but came up with nothing. I am looking for a multiple messaging app for yahoo, google talk, and any others I would add. Any input on trillion or a recommendation of another app to use?

I got Trillan when it was Amazon's free app of the day, and that is what I use now to keep in touch of my buddys that I had with Blackberry Messenger.

If you want an app that is separate where you have your own PIN just like BBM, Live Profile is a pretty good program too, and according to their Twitter, they are constantly upgrading servers and features.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Just looking for an app for all my messaging stuff. And id lo e something that can chat with my BBM friends. That's the only thing I miss about having a bb.

Technoman

Reaction score
Trillian is the best as far as staying connected to the services from my experience. It is now free in the market.

TheGoodKid

Reaction score
Me and all my friends and family use Kik Messenger. It's the most like BBM I have found. You can see when someone receives and reads a message and you can send photos.

Gritwater

Reaction score
E buddy allows messaging to multiple social networki g sites at one time.
I have 2 facebooks (both signed on at one time) myspace, aim, yahoo aim and there are more that i dont have available.

I do like kik though. Seems pretty close to bbm and iphones can use it too

texting and driving on my Droid X...thanks tapatalk

debrad0307

Reaction score

I may be a little late but you can try meebo. Its free and its a website based messaging "program". There are multiple accounts you can add. The version for your phone is an app and you don't have to go to a website to use it. Meebo may not be very customizable but it works.

Tappin' away on my DROIDX

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Thanks everyone. Trying trillion now and its definitely a battery hog. Ill look into kik. I've tried meebo and it always crashed on me.

Natey2

Reaction score
Trying trillion now and its definitely a battery hog.

Turn on the Battery saving mode option, and turn off vibration.
When I tested many instant messaging apps some time ago, Trillian was the most battery-friendly.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app