Messages Wont send!

xXBOOMER760Xx

Reaction score
Basicly, i will reply to a text message and it won't send? It will continuously say "sending..." and take well over 20 minutes to send. I've tried resending, restarting my phone, emptying my inbox, and i have decent signal. I've also tried turning off and taking battery out, disconnecting from wi-fi, and reconnecting to wi-fi. Nothing works. Any help is greatly appreciated.

coppermd

Reaction score
I have the same problem with mine. The only thing that seems to half way work is an app I found called reset connections. Sometimes it helps. My next solution is to shoot it with my Glock .45 and go back to a $9.00 flip phone!!!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

RIO5

Reaction score
A trick that I like to use when it keeps on saying 'sending' is to turn airplane mode on for a couple of seconds and then turn it back off. Within seconds the message always sends.

Fakecharles

Reaction score
Settings- Applications - Manage Applications - Gmail - Clear Data.

That will clear it but also delete your outbox.

littlesnoodles

Reaction score
I have had 2 of these with the same exact issue and personally know someone else with the same issue. If you call Verizon tech support they will make you do a factory reset on your phone (which clearly doesn't fix the issue) and then will send you a new one out. The last time I called they put me on hold and called LG to let them know of the error everyone is having. Apparently not enough people have been complaining for it to be recognized as a known issue. They said that because I have had two different devices and the issue is still happening it is not the phone and just an error in the software. So basically it won't be fixed until 2.3os rolls out and they couldn't inform me on any date to look forward to. I will have to agree that instead of taking out the battery I have been putting it in airplane mode for a few seconds and then turning it back off. Clearly we shouldn't even be having this problem and more upset that they aren't doing anything to help the situation. Ugh.

savageseas

Reaction score
I'm having this issue too. Really annoying when say, trying to coordinate meeting 5 people in a crowded theme park. Argh!

gt5oh

Reaction score
More people need to call up verizon and tell them about this so they can mark it as a known issue.

I personally know 2 people with an LG Revolution that have the same problem.

and LG has no known plans on new software.. and not enough people care to get the ball rolling on a good rom for this phone..

aprilia-ryan

Reaction score
Just too add on this, Ive noticed that if you have a lot of texts in and out going at once its like the meet at once and the sending gets blocked and wont run. I hate the stock messg app but I also tried the another popular mssg app and it works much better but damn thing would never send pics, and would also log everything in the old mssgr as well, like it wouldnt turn off.

Evelyn Rice

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
ZTE
My zte phone will receive Text messages but will not send. Can u help

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Does using airplane mode not work? Power cycling? What about downloading another texting app to see if it will send out that way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
For an excellent Network refresh tool try the following app. Network Signal Refresher Pro - Android Apps on Google Play

This is the only app that I'm aware of and I believe the only one known which works on Motorola's, and if it works it works on Motorola's then it's probably going to work on just about any phone out there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk