Messages, favorites widget, clock, etc lock up the phone

Kalyandra

Reaction score
For about an hour now it's been acting strangely. The messages won't load, I can't send a text, and some of my other apps have been behaving strangely. My favorites widget deleted my favorite people from it, but I can't add them because they are already in the favorites group. The clock doesn't register where it is or what time it is. The phone has restarted itself a few times, and I had to manually restart it, and also take the battery out a couple of times because it just had a complete lock up. What is going on? I haven't installed or uninstalled anything at all.

CursedArmand

Reaction score
For about an hour now it's been acting strangely. The messages won't load, I can't send a text, and some of my other apps have been behaving strangely. My favorites widget deleted my favorite people from it, but I can't add them because they are already in the favorites group. The clock doesn't register where it is or what time it is. The phone has restarted itself a few times, and I had to manually restart it, and also take the battery out a couple of times because it just had a complete lock up. What is going on? I haven't installed or uninstalled anything at all.

did you get it wet?