1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

message storage space full??

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by guitarboy1193, Oct 4, 2010.

1. guitarboy1193

guitarboy1193 New Member

So recently I've been having low memory problems (about 15-25 mbs free space on phone) and it won't let me receive messages recently. Tried deleting messages and restart phone with no luck. So I moved a lot of larger apps to sd card and made lot of space on my phone, bout 60mbs or so. Is there any other solutions to nthis problem?
  2. factorybird

factorybird New Member

UGH! Big storage problems! When I try to pick of texts -- I get this message: "Phone storage is full. Please delete some files to free space." When I want to look at photos stored on my phone (only about 10!) I get this message: "Your phone is low on storage space. please fee some space before using this application." (So I can't get to them to get rid of them.) I've read these forums....I have NOTHING in any app caches. The SD card & Storage says I have 7.40GB of total space. Says Iv'e got 2.92MB of internal phone storage. I'm completely stumped and unhappy. I have had the phone since early this year and have only added ONE APP since I got it. First to admit that I am not a techy...for me the device is phone, lets me access email remotely, text very occasionally and take the occasional picture. Use it for internet access to facebook and eBay. That's it. Can anybody help with my storage problem? HELP! Thanks!
  3. guitarboy1193

guitarboy1193 New Member

your wording wasnt very clear, but if youre having a similar problem as to what i was having, deleting unused apps, or moving apps to SD card and keeping a limit of 200 texts per conversation (i text A LOT) worked fine. Before when i was having this problem, most of my big apps were on the phone itself, not the SD card. But i Try to keep my phones free internal memory space around 25-30MB and i dont have any of those problems anymore.
Search tags for this page
android unable to manage your messages
droid incredible 2 warning unable to manage your messages
droid incredible message - unable to manage your message bec

droid incredible unable to manage your messages

droid mini showing phone storage full delete files to free s
htc drroid incredible - unable to manage messages
htc incredible 2 cannot manage messages
htc incredible unable to delete messages

htc incredible unable to manage messages

incredible htc low phone storage can't delete or access text
my verizon phone wont let me get messages and keeps saying d