Message SAYS sent but other person does not receive text

xBklyn Droid

Reaction score
When I am texting, I am usually texting more then one person at a time. But no matter what, most T-mobile and Verizon users receive my texts. But then Sprint and At&t users do not receive my texts at all! I have looked for a week now and can't find a way to help this situation. Hopefully theres a way to fix this, Thank you! dancedroid

Soap

Reaction score
I was so sad when I heard the news that Google acknowledged the flaw in messaging. it's the same case with your phone I think. For now theres no solution to it.... my phone malfunctioned just one time when I sent a very important SMS.........

Soap

Reaction score
add, the problem maybe android itself rather than verzion....

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting, haven't yet had the issue myself, I'm using Saph 2.0 and a blacked out messaging app which is from stock, just modified.

From the news it's hard to tell where the issue lies.

Could be a stock issue, are you rooted and running a custom ROM? Using the stock app or another like handcent, etc?

OP
X

xBklyn Droid

Reaction score
Thanks guys. And I just bought a regular Droid 2 Global from verizon cause my contract was up. Bt you right It's probably android becasue My old verizon phone didnt have this problem