Message Notification does not not go away

light665

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently enabled message notifications just to see what it did. And now, the bar that comes on the screen that says "Message Received by #######" does not go away sometimes. The only way to make it go away is rebooting the phone but it gets really annoying. I disabled message notifications but the bar still keeps coming up and staying on the screen even if I left the message application. How do I fix this? Thanks.

jaga47

Reaction score
My friend is having the exact same problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

ledb2b

Reaction score
I think your operate system have some problem or some of your keyboad are no work.

BigDobes

Reaction score
I have the same annoying box that appears after like every other text I get. What is even odder is that the number it says the text is from is not even the right number of the sender it is a different contact.

Jejackson

Reaction score
Are the nots from email or text message, I've discovered that if you send an email to yourself and it never gets sent it is continuously give you a notification. The only fix for that specifically was to go into gmail and delete the messages that were trying to be sent.

If it's text messages, are you using a 3rd party app to send texts (handsent or chompsms) if so the android text app still recieves notifications that need to be disabled or they will stay on your phone.

I hope this helps at least some of you

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree with jejackson. Either that or your operate system has some problem or your keyboard are no work.