Message Center

ebaker60

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I used to use this program that I believe came with my razr called message center. It looked like a little mailbox with a flag on it. I had all my email accounts in there and my text message. I could sync it with one push of a button and it would open up to a screen that showed me all my new messages with the icons from the various accounts I had opposite them so I knew where they came from. This program seems to be gone with this new update. Does anyone have an alternate program or a way to find this program on my phone? I really liked the fact that I could sync all the accounts with one push of the button!

Beth

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I know there was another thread on this and the OP of that one never got an answer. They did take the APP away with ICS, and told users to download a similar one from the Play Store.

Thing is I don't think anyone has found a viable replacement on there that does the same thing, with all the different accounts in one place that is. Sorry this isn't a great answer just wanted to make sure you at least got one response.

OP
E

ebaker60

Reaction score
Thank you, I was searching all over and didn't seem to find anything that really answered that question! I know that there are more interesting or phone changing issues that people are dealing with! Hope they or someone writes a program that is as good or better than that one. It was nice to have all accounts in one place.

Beth