Meridian Player Pioneer problem

73N5h1

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem with Meridian Player Pioneer where if you put the phone to sleep, the screen will turn back on every time Meridan Player switches tracks. I don't recall this happening before, but maybe I just didn't notice until now...

OP

73N5h1

Reaction score
Really? 4 days and 79 views and not a single reply? Not even a "yes, I'm having the same problem"? Wow....

Scribble

Reaction score
Really? 4 days and 79 views and not a single reply? Not even a "yes, I'm having the same problem"? Wow....

Geez man... it's not a help desk, it's just a bunch of people with droids posting about stuff.

Do you have it set to always keep screen alive or something?

OP

73N5h1

Reaction score

Geez man... it's not a help desk, it's just a bunch of people with droids posting about stuff.

Do you have it set to always keep screen alive or something?

Thanks that's exactly what it was... that's all I was looking for, and if I hadn't gotten annoyed by no one replying, I probably never would have gotten a reply...

OP

73N5h1

Reaction score
I've never even heard of Meridian Player.

It's a media player that's a lot better than the stock player. Has a folder view, organization by genre, can edit ID3 tags, as well as being able to change/fastforward/pause/rewind/play tracks with gestures. And it also plays MP4 videos, very good app.