1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Meridian Player Pioneer problem

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by 73N5h1, May 13, 2010.

1. 73N5h1

73N5h1 New Member

Is anyone else having a problem with Meridian Player Pioneer where if you put the phone to sleep, the screen will turn back on every time Meridan Player switches tracks. I don't recall this happening before, but maybe I just didn't notice until now...
  2. 73N5h1

73N5h1 New Member

Really? 4 days and 79 views and not a single reply? Not even a "yes, I'm having the same problem"? Wow....
  3. Scribble

Scribble New Member

Geez man... it's not a help desk, it's just a bunch of people with droids posting about stuff.

Do you have it set to always keep screen alive or something?
  4. papy72

papy72 New Member

I've never even heard of Meridian Player.
  5. 73N5h1

73N5h1 New Member

Thanks that's exactly what it was... that's all I was looking for, and if I hadn't gotten annoyed by no one replying, I probably never would have gotten a reply...
  6. 73N5h1

73N5h1 New Member

It's a media player that's a lot better than the stock player. Has a folder view, organization by genre, can edit ID3 tags, as well as being able to change/fastforward/pause/rewind/play tracks with gestures. And it also plays MP4 videos, very good app.