menu key

Renapd

Reaction score
Anyone ever have a problem where the menu key does not respond? I am running 2.5 and all of a sudden it stopped working. My screen also started bugging out and starting random things on my homescreen. I tried wiping and starting from scratch but it is still not working.

*update...even after a reflash to completely stock, it still is all bugged out. *sigh*

Last edited:

Axium

Reaction score
yeah this happened to me too, did you wipe afterwards or just reflash? it seemed too not hapen when i was on a different ROM and didnt restore my backups with TiBu, might be some system data thats causing it. my UD 2.5 got messed up when i backed up on 3.0 then tried to go back to 2.5 when i didnt like 3.0, but didnt wanna deal with 2.5 anymore (mainly since i had to start from scratch, decided to go with SS 5.0, really nice to use so far)

OP
R

Renapd

Reaction score
I wiped and used a stock sbf file to go back to non-rooted stock. Reformatted the sd card, factory reset..I still have the same issues. The menu button does not work and the touch screen doesn't work in certain areas. Just called Verizon and my refurb will be here tuesday.

Axium

Reaction score
that sucks, when it was "unresponsive" for me it would still vibrate when i hit it, but there would be no action. did yours do that too? or you get nothing completely? also my screen bugs the **** out like crazy when i charge my phone on my backup charger that didnt come with the phone, but its still a motorola one "designed" for the droid :/

OP
R

Renapd

Reaction score
The menu key does nothing at all. I called up Verizon and they are sending me a refurb on Tuesday.