Memory?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apps2SD is telling me I have 8 gig total on the phone and 8 on the SD card.

Isn't that half on both?

Darev

Reaction score
I'm seeing 8 internal and 14.88 on the SD card. It is 1/2 of what the verizonwireless website lists for internal storage.

lanza_david

Reaction score
Deceiving in part of verizon. At least they should have put that in small letters or something. It is what it is, but they should say it the way it is. My 2 cents.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
the memory is there it's just allocated in a strange way... I'll post a breakdown after I get mine tomorrow.
I read a "geek speak" answer to the question but would rather write an explanation in my own words once I see it for myself

TatDroid

Reaction score
Your 16gb internal memory is formatted: 4gb for apps, 4 gb for system, and 8gb avail for whatever you want. Looks like about .5gb of the app storage space is used for preinstalled apps, which leaves about 3.5gb avail. Then you also have your microSD card storage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Darev

Reaction score
Your 16gb internal memory is formatted: 4gb for apps, 4 gb for system, and 8gb avail for whatever you want. Looks like about .5gb of the app storage space is used for preinstalled apps, which leaves about 3.5gb avail. Then you also have your microSD card storage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

That would explain why I'm getting multiple drive windows when I hook it up to my computer.