Memory Performance Tweaks

ravinaziankid

Reaction score
Anyone have issues supercharging with the new rooted gingerbread?

Nevermind, I forgot to install busybox again.

Last edited:
OP
vvildcard

vvildcard

Reaction score
Thanks again for posting cleaner instructions on the OP for this great tool. I redid my settings and everything has been going great on my DX. Prior to your instructions, I tried to run the 3G TurboCharger and my 3G and wifi stopped working completely. Could provide some insight on how to get the 3G tweak to work?

I hope to get something written up soon, but I can't guarantee when that will be ATM... Summer has been crazy busy and shows no signs of slowing...

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

ravinaziankid

Reaction score
I installed the 3g and the 98kickass but now my phone keeps rebooting by itself. I installed the 2 scripts to run as root, then went into the init folder to run the 98kernel to run as root and boot. My phone freezes once it reboots and then shutsdown and starts all over again. Is there a way to uninstall this?

Neonknight

Reaction score
Just testing droidforums app. Disregard.

EvilTim

Reaction score
I installed the 3g and the 98kickass but now my phone keeps rebooting by itself. I installed the 2 scripts to run as root, then went into the init folder to run the 98kernel to run as root and boot. My phone freezes once it reboots and then shutsdown and starts all over again. Is there a way to uninstall this?

Try booting into android recovery and doing a factory reset

ravinaziankid

Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping to maybe resolve this without resetting but I guess I don't really have an option. Thanks.

ravinaziankid

Reaction score
I can't get the 3g and the 98kickass to work with the pre-rooted gb. It creates the 98kickass.sh and when i go to select run as boot/root and then run, it freezes up and reboots. Anyone try this on a pre-rooted gb and successfully run this?

OP
vvildcard

vvildcard

Reaction score
@ravinaziankid - I haven't made the jump to GB yet, so I don't think I'll be much help...

zeppelinrox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've uploaded a kernel script without the io scheduler tweaks so it won't bootloop... you just get less tweaks :p

Trying to figure out the wifi... this might work:

in build.prop, change ro.ril.hsxpa=3 to be ro.ril.hsxpa=2

zeppelinrox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Same post from which you got the other scripts :p