Memory Optimizer

aarong03

Reaction score
What memory optimizer would be a good one to use? I'm currently using the Autokiller Memory Optimizer and was just wondering what else people are using.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I think most people on here would tell you to ditch that auto killer and let the system handle the memory itself.

Having a program auto kill apps that are just going to start back up again won't help keep more memory free, and it will hurt your battery.

If you want to free up some memory just disable the apps you don't want running through the phone itself.

Click and hold on it in the app drawer and drag it up to the top of the screen where it says more options and then app info.

Once there you should have a button for disable and if you don't uninstall updates then disable.

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
I think most people on here would tell you to ditch that auto killer and let the system handle the memory itself.

Having a program auto kill apps that are just going to start back up again won't help keep more memory free, and it will hurt your battery.

If you want to free up some memory just disable the apps you don't want running through the phone itself.

Click and hold on it in the app drawer and drag it up to the top of the screen where it says more options and then app info.

Once there you should have a button for disable and if you don't uninstall updates then disable.

Thanks for the advise! I will do like you suggested.