1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Memory Card Problem After Factory Reset...Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by droid6945, Jul 8, 2011.

1. droid6945

droid6945 New Member

I just did a factory reset on my droid 2 global because had a an issue with the home screen. phone boots fine but i have no network access and i my memory card isn't being recognized by my phone. When i try to access the 'files' app and tap 'phone files' i get a message saying 'memory card i missing. insert memory card to read files.' What is going on and how do i fix it? cant make calls, cant browse, cant download apps. Funny thing is, when i connect the phone to my pc i can browse the sd card like nothing is wrong.
  2. droid6945

droid6945 New Member

update

after powering off, removing and reinserting sd card, and powering up, phone recognizes sd card. Still have no network service. when i try to make a call, i am redirected by verizon to a pay-per-call service or something. Do i just need to reprogram the phone...how do i do that?
  3. droid6945

droid6945 New Member

figured it out.....close topic
Search tags for this page
8411 phone memory error detected reprogram phone

after factory reset memory card cannot read

hard reset sd memori kard

memory card error please reset phone

memory card factory

memory card not detected after reset factory android

memory card not working android after factory reset

wrong memory reading after factory reset