Membership status levels

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
@cobravnm13 , you are absolutely right. The intention is to give the members a way to feel good about what they do here in supporting others, and also to give members asking questions a sense of where their best possible advice may come from. It's really nothing more than a popularity gauge if you will, and also indication of tenure.

Also, no more lurking for you! You've been missed around here and I for one am voicing my frustration with the lack of your presence... ;)

Don't be a stranger.:D

I'll do my best to contribute here more. :) We need more devs and whatnot in the G3 section!!!!

need2learnmore

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1254
Okay so the last time I posted in any of the forums was probably like 2010 and after checking out the tapatalk app I installed I am thinking is quicker than trying to rely on waiting on my laptop to decide to fire up. Didn't put it on previous ones simply because I was still somewhat learning about my phone at the time. When I get around to taking a pic I'll do so. Forums I believe take some time to get used to on the app.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well it's a pleasure having you as a new (old) member.

need2learnmore

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1254
Hey I followed the way described to see my profile and found everything except the trophies available thing on the TT app. Am I doing something wrong?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey I followed the way described to see my profile and found everything except the trophies available thing on the TT app. Am I doing something wrong?
You can only see them in the desktop browser or possibly in Chrome on the phone.