Membership status levels

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Just wondering if there is a link to the various member status levels in droidforums.net and what it takes to advance?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I'm not sure about a "link", I know I've seen one in the past, I just can recall how to get there without being on my pc.
As for what it takes to advance: basically, the more comments you post, the quicker you will advance to the various levels.

S5 tap'n

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
There is a link... Give me a second.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OK, depending on which avatar you click on, for instance...click on your avatar to the left, then you will see a list of options. One of those is labeled "trophy points". If you click on that number, it will take you to a list of the points you've earned so far. There is then a link there that says "View all avaliable trophies". That's what you're looking for.

da6a622cad798bbb51c289cc80b27749.jpg

21976feb5a6394a1556ae61086e0be0b.jpg

032fca6bbdae80716d0833278f44c080.jpg

You can also access it from the avatar at the very top right by mousing over

a83a8b60cbccc5a9d4f0b4a683dcc586.jpg

and the drop-down options will display, the "Trophies" choice is there, and you'll have the same information displayed and the same option to view all.

268655fc565f9c02af1ea85948ca863f.jpg

f88e3209d9fa3e1db8da941d48e8622d.jpg

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
While good info, that's not the OP's question, from what I understand.

Believe they're asking about "active member" & "senior member" status?

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

OP
kmf1

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Thanks FoxKat. I was able to hover over my avatar and click on Trophies, which I did not know existed, so that is nice. (Glad to see how one can achieve more points.) And Jonny Kansas, you are also correct in my wondering about the levels of member status. I know that I am an Active member, but I was wondering if there was a chart or reference that would show the various levels one could achieve based upon posts, replies, etc.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
While good info, that's not the OP's question, from what I understand.

Believe they're asking about "active member" & "senior member" status?

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk
Thanks FoxKat. I was able to hover over my avatar and click on Trophies, which I did not know existed, so that is nice. (Glad to see how one can achieve more points.) And Jonny Kansas, you are also correct in my wondering about the levels of member status. I know that I am an Active member, but I was wondering if there was a chart or reference that would show the various levels one could achieve based upon posts, replies, etc.

Ahhh. The little thing that shows up under your avatar and is essentially a sub-heading. Now I get it. Thanks @Jonny Kansas for the clarification. That "status" is linked somewhat to the accomplishment levels for "trophies" since they are tied to number of posts and other "milestones" such as likes and such, but is mostly tied I believe directly to the number of posts, and the length of time as a member.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Ahhh. The little thing that shows up under your avatar and is essentially a sub-heading. Now I get it. Thanks @Jonny Kansas for the clarification. That "status" is linked somewhat to the accomplishment levels for "trophies" since they are tied to number of posts and other "milestones" such as likes and such, but is mostly tied I believe directly to the number of posts, and the length of time as a member.
close.....they are strictly tied to trophy points. ;)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
The angel in white has spoken!! LOL~! OK, so I was in the right station but on the wrong track! ;)

But that means that my first answer was actually MORE right! YAAAAAYYYYYY! So disregard what I posted previously and re-read my first response! LOL! :D

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Hey Fox, I was just looking at my profile and it says senior member. Who blabbed that I'm older?

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Hey Fox, I was just looking at my profile and it says senior member. Who blabbed that I'm older?

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk
@AvaMichele IDK, certainly wasn't me!! :D (wait till you see what we put up there after your NEXT birthday!!) LOL! ;)