Meizu M9 (Coming soon)

Andril

Reaction score
Yessir

dancedroidI am very happy to hear this and so is my O.G. Droid. Looking forward to theme for MiUi and the actual ROM to be completed. Thanks In Advance

Icculus760

Reaction score
Damn Zen, that's some great news -- good luck & thanks for working it for us!!

Oh, also, almost forgot - what's the ECD? :icon_evil: I'm sorry, but I really couldn't resist.
icon_%20devil.gif
Obviously take as much time as you need and not that you'd do anything differently with/without me saying it, but no need to give us statuses unless you want to.

Looking forward to flashing whenever you think it's ready! dancedroid

ggtus

Reaction score
Take your time with the rom, and update with problems, you never know who could help.
and whats up with the twitter?

leonozug

Reaction score
This is fantastic!! An alternative to Miui...I will absolutely have to try this out!! Really looking forward to this!!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have to ask. Apparently he is a known member and has been absent for a while, who is he? Does he make ROM's or other stuff or?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, okay. I was thinking it might be something like that because of the MIUI Zen and his name was Zenulator but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info

tu3218

Reaction score
Oh wow, I misunderstood and thought this was to be a theme. But a rom sounds even better and cannot wait for this to be released! Miui has made me want to keep my droid as long as possible, an kept me from jumping and spending money on other newer phones.

HardWired

Reaction score
Great news Zen. And nice to see you're back. Hopefully you're farther along than bustadroids "couldn't get it to boot" attempt or you probably wouldn't be posting.

Looking forward to a Zenulator or Meizu M9 sub-forum under Custom Roms. You should make it Zenulator. You never know whats down the line for you even after Meizu M9. :biggrin:

yamaha83

Reaction score
when??????????/ :)

With 300 posts you should be aware of rule #1. Don't ask when.

Just sayin.......

Well in all my 300 posts I have yet to see a rule thread that said "rule number one - don't ask when!!!"

And it was actually just my obnoxious way of subscribing to the thread with the small hope I may have gotten an answer to the question...

Just sayin...