1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mega HELP!BRICKED

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by sopre, Nov 1, 2011.

1. sopre

sopre New Member

Hello guys.I have a galaxy mini and i tried to root it.Everything went fine.Then i saw that an application "Rom manager" would be helpful for my phone.
    So i installed it(like an idiot).
    Then i tried to install clockwork mode (smthg like that from rom manager) and boom!Everything went black.
    I tried to go into recovery mode,download mode NOTHING.
    I tried to a lot of things but nothing is working.
    Odin recognises my phone when i use volume up+home+end!But it stucks on setup.Again tried to do it in that way but still nothing.
    Last i tried that jig thing.I bought 3x100k ohm resistors and do it like he says(that video from youtube) BUT STILL NOTHING.
    I dont know what to do!
    I would be gratefull if some1 could give me an advice to make it to turn on!
  2. da2zoe

da2zoe Super Moderator Staff Member

Heya sopre...I know I'm days late replying...but did you get it fixed up? Since it's been a week since you posted this....I sure hope you are up and running! The problem you had is using Rom Manager. It doesn't work or play nice with our phones. Post up if you have more questions and sorry your question was missed. :blink:
Search tags for this page
galaxy mini odin mode
s3 mini

samsung galaxy mini bricked by rom manager