Meet the Motorola Stingray Tablet

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
motorola-stingray-600x185.png

We have all been waiting for more information on the rumored tablet (Possible iPad Contender?) Verizon and Motorola have been rumored to be working on. While we don't have any hardware specs to pleasure you with, we might just have a name. Above is a screenshot of a Verizon Wireless cached page showing the MOTMZ600 or aka Motorola Stingray. Do you think this could be it?

If your looking for more information on the current Android Tablets available, be sure to stop by AndroidTablets.net

[Source: Droid-Life.com]

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not too bad of a name at least it's a noun. It's better than them using an adjective as a noun. Or dare I say an emoticon as a name o_O;;

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Motorola albino humpback whale. Or the Motorola penguin, I hward those two are going to be killer!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'm waiting for the Motorola albino humpback whale. Or the Motorola penguin, I hward those two are going to be killer!

So, you want the Motorola Moby Dick or the Motorola Happyfeet?

I'm waiting for the much-anticipated Android OS revision code-named Pocky. MMM. Frosted animal crackers in stick form.

C

chrmbly

Why not just go for the glory... Deathray > Stingray... :blackdroid:

In all seriousness it's not *that* bad. I agree with the "at least it's a noun" argument. Nothing sillier than verbs as names.

463px-Sting_2009_portrait.jpg

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
They could've named this thing "Stir Fried Dog----" and I'd still be 99.9% certain that I'd be buying it on release day.

Zael

Reaction score
A phone I will accept, but I will never buy a tablet/computer with a locked bootloader. If this sucker has a locked boot loader, I will never own one. I know there will be other tablets that are open.