1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Meebo disconnection

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mrpickles, Nov 21, 2009.

1. mrpickles

mrpickles New Member

I use Meebo very frequently for both AIM and FB chat. I loved it and it worked perfectly for about a week. Now, I'm lucky to stay connected for more than 30 seconds. Constantly disconnects despite where I am or what kind of connection I'm using, wifi or 3G.

Wondering if anyone's having the same issues.
  2. wolf1306

wolf1306 New Member

the dev is working on a fix
  3. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

The App Store download description for Meebo reveals that this is a widespread problem & the app's developers are working on it. No way to know how long before a solution is posted.
  4. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

I would imagine it wouldn't take long. From other apps i've noticed with issues, take less then a week. But of course it really depends on much they have to change in their code to get it to work.