1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Media volume resolution

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Chris.Nelson, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Chris.Nelson

Chris.Nelson New Member

When listening to music on my Droid while programming, I find that at the low end, the media volume goes from Just Slightly too loud for background listening to off. Does anyone else wish there was a little more control at the low end?
  2. Big Cam

Big Cam New Member

Um, no sorry. The point right before off is very quiet. I sometime need to be on conference calls that I can call into from my desk, and honsetly doin't have to pay alot of attention to, so I only have my headphones in my left ear and I have it that low, and it's perfect, it's very quiet I think.

Sorry, I guess I don't see a problem.
  3. mendy817

mendy817 Member

i've been looking for a media volume widget... just turns the media volume (and only media volume) to silent... any ideas?
  4. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Yes, Audio Manager will solve your problem. It enables you to control several different volume settings independently.
  5. mendy817

mendy817 Member

thanks jsh, but i use "quick settings" for that. i'm looking more for a single button widget (like BW) that will automatically kill/turn on only media volume.

all i use quick settings for is media volume and wifi and i'd like to get rid of it and just have the BW wifi button and a media vol. button on my homescreen.
Search tags for this page
android higher volume resolution

android media volume resolution

android volume resolution

how to mute words with friends droid
media volume on atrix muted
media volume stuck on mute atrix 2

media volume stuck on mute motorola atrix

media volume stuck on mute razr m