1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Media Station Screen

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by woribhabor, Nov 17, 2009.

1. woribhabor

woribhabor New Member

So here is a weird thing. I put my droid down on top a bose wave radio (for no reason, picking my nose or something) and this weird screen came on. I then saw that it ws the screen that comes on when you hood the droid up to the media station.

first odd, I guess its a magnetic trigger in the droid that brings up this screen.

Second, I realised I had no way to get to the screen otherwise? How does one pull up this screen without the media station? I mostly liked it because i saw it had the weather on it, where as without this screen I have no weather app without downloaded one from the market.
  2. Stigy

Stigy New Member

3. Bhinderoid

Bhinderoid New Member

Download an app called Dockrunner :)
  4. woribhabor

woribhabor New Member

thanks. that was great.

so the only weather app pre-installed on the droid, is with this docking screen?
Search tags for this page

bose docking station for android

bose wave radio connect to android phone

connect android to bose wave

connect droid to wave radio

how to connect android phone to bose wave radio

how to connect my anddroid to a bose wave radio

how to hook up my droid to my bose radio