1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Media sound gone!

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by banjoman25, Mar 26, 2013.

1. banjoman25

banjoman25 New Member

Last weekend I went to a guitar playing competition and recorded most of the contestants. When I got home and tried to listen to them the sound was not there. I checked all my settings before I recorded to be sure things were like they should be. I have earlier videos that I checked and the sound was fine, however when I checked everything again yesterday the sound was gone from ALL the videos. It's not a speaker because other apps and games are fine. Please Help..
  2. vey

vey New Member

It could be the sound volume setting is too low. Check that. Ring tone, notification and media playback sounds are separate.

Also try copying a file to a PC and see if you can hear anything when you play it there.
  3. truebluebpb

truebluebpb Member

I lost sound on videos on my droid razr. I searched Droidforums and found this input suggestion and it worked. (1) I plugged headphones into my phone jack, (2) heard music, (3) then unplugged my headphones. Result: sound came from my YouTube video on my phone. Try it.
  4. TigerRussell

TigerRussell New Member

I had a problem with media starting and stopping, and no sound from youtube, although I had sound from ringtones, so I knew the physical speaker worked. After some research, I did a factory reset. No luck. I uninstalled all apps. No luck. So I did a 5 minute battery pull. No luck. Finally, I did an overnight battery pull = remove battery for 8 hours. Woke up, and assembled the battery to phone. My homescreen had 2 old icons that were right on right before I deleted the apps the night before. Maybe there is a buffer stack overflow in the droid deletion routine? (question for the devs). And so to continue, I started up my tunein radio and the sound and program work perfectly! Long story short, just try taking the battery out for 8 hours to fix your phone! ;-)
Search tags for this page
android has no media sound

android no media sound

droid bionic no media volume
droid incredible no media sound
droid no media sound

galaxy s3 no media sound

htc droid no media volume

no media sound android

no media sound on android
no media sound on galaxy s3
no media sound on samsung galaxy s3
no media volume android
samsung galaxy no media sound

samsung galaxy s3 no media sound

why is there no sound on media on my droid?