Media Recovery

Stmline1

Reaction score
Well I did something really stupid I forgot to unmount my SD card before I pulled it and when I re installed it I lost alot of information on the card is there any way ro recover this information?? All help is appreciated!!

mastacox

Reaction score
You could try doanloading a file recovery application for you computer and see if that does the trick. Otherwise, I think you're SOL... It will depend on if the card's partition table got messed up or if it actually formatted the card when you put it back in.

Good luck.

OP
S

Stmline1

Reaction score
You could try doanloading a file recovery application for you computer and see if that does the trick. Otherwise, I think you're SOL... It will depend on if the card's partition table got messed up or if it actually formatted the card when you put it back in.

Good luck.

Thanks for your suggestions

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

There are plenty of really good recovery programs out there. I use R-Studio for most of what I need. It's been a lifesaver. There may be one or more effective recovery programs on Download.com that are specific to SD RAM cards, and if you filter by "FREE", you'll likely find one or two that can be effective for you.

I'll look myself and post a good one once I've given them a go.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Here's a few to get you moving. The PC Inspector specifies digital camera media. Pandora rates high with both users and editor.

Good luck.

PC Inspector Smart Recovery Windows Version 4.5 Added on 01/07/2010 Bring back deleted pictures from any digital camera media.

375,071 total downloads 841 last week

User rating
out of 157 reviews 4.5 stars

Download Now

TestDisk and PhotoRec Windows Version 6.13 Added on 11/15/2011 Download a bundle for data and photos recovery from lost partitions and drives.

103,037 total downloads 606 last week

User rating
out of 68 reviews 4.5 stars

Download Now

MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition Windows Version 6.6 Added on 09/22/2011 Recover your deleted files, lost data and partitions.

591,493 total downloads 2,950 last week

User rating
out of 104 reviews 4.0 stars

Download Now

Pandora Recovery Windows Version 2.1.1 Added on 02/04/2009 Find, preview and restore permanently deleted files. Read CNET's review

2,389,324 total downloads 19,744 last week

Editors' rating 4.5 stars
User rating
out of 485 reviews 4.0 stars

Download Now

jameswat

Reaction score
Hi Stmline
Your memory card is corrupted, you can recover all information from memory card by using digital media recovery software. It recovers all information from memory card quickly. Now you can download this recovery software to recover all information from corrupted memory card.