Media keeps pausing- inb4 look at old threads

Discussion in 'Tech Support Device' started by Annoyedandroiduser215, Dec 6, 2017 at 2:43 PM.

1. Annoyedandroiduser215

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    ZTE
    Hi, I'm very frustrated. My media keeps pausing, sometimes every 30 seconds, some times every couple minutes.
    YouTube pauses all the time.
    The music I have on my phone, downloaded in to my memory, pauses all the time. (Doesn't require data/buffering)
    It's annoying, especially when I'm doing something and can't always hit play again.
    I currently am on a ZTE phone until I get enough for the insurance claim on my LG V20.
    It has happened on both of these devices over the past year. I can't remember if it happened on my note 4
    and 5.
    I love Android, but I'm to the point where I'm ready to switch to Apple. I'll be due for an upgrade soon and I don't want this happening on yet another Android device.
    Before people tell me to clear my cache and close my apps.... I've already done that multiple times. I have tried just about everything everyone else suggested on other forums.
    Please help, I want to stay with Android but if I can't get this resolved I'm switching to Apple.
    Thanks

Also why doesn't Android have technical support?

2. me just sayin

me just sayin Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,202
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    what player? did you try another player?

3. Annoyedandroiduser215

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    ZTE
    Well I use what ever one comes with the phone.
    It happened on 2 different brands of phones.
    I'm really baffled. I can't figure it out.

It's not just that though, YouTube, other videos, other music apps.

I could understand if it was data related but it's local stored media as well