1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Media Cutting Out while Bluetooth Connected and Wifi Hotspot are on

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by prgrisham, Feb 16, 2012.

1. prgrisham

prgrisham New Member

I use a Motorola T505 Bluetooth FM transmitter in my car. When I am playing any media over it (specifically), and I have the stock WiFi Hotspot engaged (also tried it with SVTP WiFi Hotspot - same results), the media will cut in and out every 3 seconds for about 1 to 2 seconds. If I turn off WiFi Hotspot, the media plays fine. If I play it through the phone speaker (with the Bluetooth off) it plays fine.

Let me clarify what media I've tested this with - Pandora, Tunein Radio, Amazon MP3 cloud player, and local MP3 played through the stock player.

I am rooted, but not moded, I have the hack engaged for the stock WiFi Hotspot using this method .

I have a Samsung Droid Charge, and it does not have this issue under the same circumstances.

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem, and how they got around it. I may try another 3rd party WiFi Hotspot (Other then SVTP, something Adhock). Very frustrating "feature". I am running the .902 Android
  2. ginobagadonuts

ginobagadonuts New Member

I'm having the same issue...

Let me know if you found a solution? I'll do the same. Thanks!
  3. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

It's probably a radio thing. I'm not a networking expert, but under heavy WiFi use you may see degrading bluetooth performance. I've seen this on multiple devices to varying degrees, and there really isn't a fix for it.
  4. altspeed

altspeed New Member

Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    My bionic will glitch a bit sometimes when i am streaming over bluetooth headphones while surfing. I think it's current related, because it also appears to trip the protection circuit on my p893 portable power station.
Search tags for this page
android bluetooth media cuts out

bluetooth cuts in and out

bluetooth cuts off wifi
bluetooth cuts out
bluetooth cutting out
bluetooth transmitter multiple headphones
droid bionic shuts off while using bluetooth
droid bluetooth speaker cuts out
droid maxx hd will not engage hotspot
galxy s4 bluetooth cutsout pandora
iphone bluetooth cut out wifi
motorola bluetooth speaker is cutting off every second?
my bluetooth cuts out when playing media
pandora bluetooth music cuts

svtp registration email