Me or the Network?

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Hmm... maybe try going through the path saver one more time. It has everything you need to update, of course, and it's entirely possible that there was an error somewhere in the process, like downloading the path-saver, transferring files to your bionic, extracting files, etc. Even a single error could give you problems like this. Start over from the very beginning and let us know what happens!

OP
striker85

striker85

Reaction score
I'm just trying to get back to ALL stock 886. I got the FXZ but trying to flash it fails first step with the cdt error. I don't quite understand how to do this because the cdt fix that is out there seems to be useful for going from 893 to 901 but going from 901 to 886 ENTIRELY doesn't seem possible; I'm talking 886 kernel, radio, the whole enchilada. All of the 1-clicks out there only flash a few partitions and not the whole phone. How can I be sure I'm not running some hybrid system which could be the source of my issues?

Edit:

After much tinkering i was able to get the phone back to what appears to be stock 893. My signal seems to have returned. But i want to clarify: once the radio/kernel is flashed i.e. upgraded, then it becomes impossible to downgrade. Im still trying to piece together the info. And then the cdt issues. Im just trying to return to 100% bone stock to be sure im on the update path again.

Last edited: